Any Of The Old Crew Still Playing Battlefield? If You Add Me (BB) - UltimitmaleUK To Your BF3 - BF4 Friends List And Jump On Our NEW Voice Chat System "Discord"... Still Flying The =BF2G= Tag!

My function keys dont work right !!

My function keys dont work right !!

Post  Guest on Sat 15 Sep 2007, 10:36 pm

Hi guys, I was wondering if anybody can help poor ol Camel . my function keeys dont work right ! When I am in BF2 I cant call for more ammo, and when I am just at my desktop, when I hit f1 a help box come sup lol. Its a nicer multimedia logitec keyboard etc . It didn allways do this so I dont get what I might have done by accident to make this happen etc lol . I dont have the drivers installed form the disc, but that never seemed to be a problem before etc .

Thanks , Camel

Re: My function keys dont work right !!

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Sep 2007, 7:10 pm

install drivers:) xp may have its own for it or use ones that came with keyboard

drivers not the issues

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Sep 2007, 8:31 pm

Yeah, as I said before, the drivers are not the issue, as I have had it set up without the cd for years etc. I am thinking it has to be some settings somewhere etc. I googled the issues, and I guess there is a advanced mode and normal mode for some multi media keyboards , but I couldnt find any specific directions on how to switch from one mode to another etc .

thanks for the try though bud Sad

Camel

Post  Guest on Wed 19 Sep 2007, 12:25 pm

yes there is an advanced type mode, but you wont have access to it if you have just let xp install its own drivers, my saitek gamers keyboard doesa the same thing kinda, the keypad will work but i cant reprogramme as there isnt the correct drivers in for it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Jun 2018, 5:04 am